Valentina Pencheva is a CEO of Valeo Realty Group.
- International businesses executive and entrepreneur, founded, developed and managed numerous and diverse businesses in Europe and in the USA;
- Led Bulgarian relationship with “Bulgarian Organization for Fair Elections” with US electoral observers, promoting free and fair elections in Bulgaria. Has acted as an advisor to the Bulgarian Trade Mission in New York;
- Author of books on spirituality and well being;
- Real Estate ownership and Management – Sofia, Bulgaria and New York City;
- EU and US citizen (was granted US Citizenship based on extraordinary entrepreneurial & management abilities);
- Have resided in Eastern and Western Europe as well as in the USA (Sofia, London and New York);
- Speaks fluent English, Russian, Bulgarian and limited proficiency in French, Italian, German and Dutch.
Valentina acted as a Founder and CEO of International Commercial Agents Ltd. – an International joint-venture company with shareholders – Valentina Pencheva & ACG Ltd., Vienna, Austria. The company was specialized in investment projects, import-export and distribution of goods from/to USA, France, Italy, England, Monaco, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Ireland and China.
Some of its clients are: AIG, Shell, Motorola, Sprint, MTV, Austrian Airlines, Toyota, Honda, Daewoo, American -Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce, Embassy of the USA, Embassy of Belgium, Embassy of Portugal, Bulgarian National TV, Council of Ministers, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Ecology, Sofia City Court, Bulgarian Trade Unions, First Russian Bank in Moscow, etc.
Valentina has been acting as the Sole Authorized Distributor of Lanier Worldwide (Harris Corporation) and Gateway Computers for the territory of Bulgaria. She also founded Valeo Realty Group to help her foreign investors who are looking to buy apartments, buildings and other investment properties in New York City.
Valentina was also the the Sole Distributor of Italian furniture companies like Mascagni, Full Mobili Srl., Olivo & Groppo, etc. and has designed spaces and furnished many office and bank buildings in Sofia and in Moscow.
Ms. Pencheva has won the European Union PHARE programme tenders for delivery of furniture of governmental office buildings.
Prior to founding International Commercial Agents, Ms. Pencheva was a General Manager of the Bulgarian office of Medicare Colgate, England. She has developed, structured financing and managed the implementation of a project for the production of medical equipment in Bulgaria and export to England.
Ms. Pencheva has also acted as a Chief Expert and a Project Manager at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in Bulgaria.
Prior to that she has represented the Union of the Private Bulgarian Companies and worked with the Bulgarian Government and Trade Unions.
Ms. Pencheva has developed a Broker Study Program in co-operation with Reuters and Sofia Commodity Exchange.
Board and advisory positions:
- Valentina Pencheva has been a Senior Advisor to the Trade and Economic Relations Office of the Republic of Bulgaria in New York;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Pacom-P”, Sofia, Bulgaria – an IT company specialized in Computers, Network Solutions, Video Security Systems, Development of residential and commercial projects and Internet Providing (www.pacombg.com);
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Coronet Condominium, New York, NY;
- Blockchain advisor to ICO Start-ups;
- Valentina is also associated with with DLS Capital Management (www.dlscapital.net).
Certifications and Licenses:
- Ms. Pencheva has completed the De Paul University “Futures and Options” Certified Broker Program in Chicago and has practiced at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange;
- Licensed NY State Real Estate Broker.
Sofia University “Kliment Ohridski”, MA, Tourism Management
Sofia University “Kliment Ohridski”, BA, Journalism
University “Neofit Rilski”, MA, Finance
Specialized in “International Affairs” at the European Community, Brussels, Belgium
Specialized in “Management of Employers’ Organizations” at the International Labor Office, Geneva, Switzerland